• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loading Creative Cloud...Stuck

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I start the membership and download lightroom, photoshop a few days ago. Everything is working properly although occasionally crash. Every the lightroom/photoshop crashed I click send the report.

Today 25th May I open lightroom and the "login window" pop up and disappear and it repeated infinitely. In other words, I can't open Lightroom or Photoshop. I can't log in to Creative Cloud App.

I have try literally all methods posted in the community, like uninstall&reinstall, repair visual C+++, WIM Service, restart my PC, update to latest window version, retriaving&storing license information etc....

Please help......I put some screenshots FYI

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture3.JPG

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kaihong, from your screenshots, it appears something is blocking the required connection to Adobe servers. Are you ever able to sign in, or do you always receive the blue spinning wheel in every window?  For more information on how to correct this behavior, see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html.

Please update this public discussion forum thread if you have any questions about the solutions listed/.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines