• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Locked] CS3 - how to by pass the internet activation when user is owner of is software [CS3 dead]

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community,

I am the owner of my CS3 software. Due to a new installation of my Windows system, I discover that I cannot reinstall my software.

I'm really embarasted because my software was usable until my hard drive crashed one week ago.

So, in this case, Adobe must be able to reactivate it?!?
How can I bypass / skip the Internet installation if Adobe does'nt want to activate on his server?

Thanks in advance for your support.
Kro

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but CS3 is a dead product and Adobe has shut the activation servers, nothing can be done in this regard

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, your answer is not acceptable. my soft was available up to next week. So your server was aware ! 
it will be kind to transfert serial number up to you server or find a solution to respect Adobe Client.
rgds
Kro 69

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your software was available because it had been activated prior to the shutdown of the activation servers.

Your software can no longer be reactivated because the activation servers do not exist anymore. 

Creative Suites 1 through Creative Suites 3 can not be restored or installed on a new machine unless you were lucky enough to acquire a serial number that bypassed the need for the activation servers.

The activation servers for these programs have been retired. Technology changes and equipment wears out. The equipment that hosted the activation servers for CS1 through CS3 couldn't be maintained anymore, and the activation software can't be run on modern equipment. If you don't have the special serial number, you are out of luck.

Beware of scammers who may try to contact you directly claiming to have installable versions of a Creative Suite. There is no legal method to buy those programs and you will be out money and possibly infected with ransomware or malware if you buy from them.

Many of these scammers have the word ADOBE as part of their user names, and they also often have an email address of that includes "adobecares" or use the domain outlook.com. If someone does contact you, use the Report button so their accounts can be deactivated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also a user like you, not an Adobe employee. If you are not satisfied with the response please contact the official support. Click on the following link
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Make sure you are logged into your AdobeID, your browser has cookies enabled and no script blocker is enabled. Click on the chat icon on the bottom right.
Also be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines