Highlighted

Locked out of Adobe Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden when I start Creative Cloud in my computer, I am only being offered the trial version and am being told that I have only 7 days left in my trial. Adobe will not allow me to log in to my account becasue they keep sending me emails with a login code that I never receive. Can someone please help - I have no way of contacting Adobe

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Locked out of Adobe Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden when I start Creative Cloud in my computer, I am only being offered the trial version and am being told that I have only 7 days left in my trial. Adobe will not allow me to log in to my account becasue they keep sending me emails with a login code that I never receive. Can someone please help - I have no way of contacting Adobe

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firsat question is Why are you Not receiving the emails Adobe is sending? Have you looked in the Spam/Junk folder on either your computers email client or the email providers server, web interface?

Is the email address you used for your Adobe ID correct? IE an email address you actually have access to?

How long ago did you start your Adobe subscription? 

Have you ever had access to the Adobe programs your subscription covers?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply to my post. I have been using Creative Cloud for about 2 years. Everything worked perfectly until the latest Windows upgrade. Now I need 2 step verification in order to log in. The Adobe text message with the verification code sent to my cell phone was not received after several tries. I was just now able to finally contact Adobe and they are looking into the matter. So, hopefully, it will be resolved. Sorry for bothering the community with this problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless YOU turned on the Adobe 2 Step verification system to log into your Adobe ID Account NO Windows update would cause that to happen. So I have no idea what you are seeing.

Please show us a screen shot of what you are seeing.

There is a 2 step Authentication system for Windows 10 login. Is that what you are asking about?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
DavidA2 LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Adobe, any time that you attempt to log in to Creative Cloud from an unrecognized device, authentication will require the use of a sign in code, whether or not you have turned on 2-step verification. I am no longer able to generate the screen requesting the sign in code because now that I have been able to login successfully my computer is recognized and the screen requesting the sign in code no loner appears. Apparently, the Windows upgrade process removes the info that Adobe uses to identify the user. Logging in to one's Adobe account  - as opposed to logging in to Creative Cloud - will only require a sign in code if 2-step verification has been enabled,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines