Highlighted

[Locked, wrong forum.] Adobe LiveCycle: possible JavaScript code?

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to know if there was a JavaScript code to complete the following actions:

1) I would like to automatically populate the first section by the number of cities and days when entered. I am having issues figuring out how to populate all (3) tables once the information is entered.

2) I've tried using the action builder and creating scripts to match table 1 Transportation cost and table 2 Transportation cost. It only does it once, but not if the cities repeat. 

Could someone help me with this? And I apologise for my vague descriptions. 

[Edited by moderator for clarity.]

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

[Locked, wrong forum.] Adobe LiveCycle: possible JavaScript code?

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to know if there was a JavaScript code to complete the following actions:

1) I would like to automatically populate the first section by the number of cities and days when entered. I am having issues figuring out how to populate all (3) tables once the information is entered.

2) I've tried using the action builder and creating scripts to match table 1 Transportation cost and table 2 Transportation cost. It only does it once, but not if the cities repeat. 

Could someone help me with this? And I apologise for my vague descriptions. 

[Edited by moderator for clarity.]

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Apr 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're in the wrong forum.  Adobe LiveCycle is now Adobe Experience Manager Forms.  Please re-post your questions over there where concerned experts will see it. 

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager-forms/ct-p/adobe-experienc...

Thank you.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Apr 16, 2020 0