Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to log into Acrobat on my company login/profile and Photoshop using my personal login/profile?  Ever since I installed Acrobat using my company profile my Photoshop no longer loads with my personal account.  Photoshop is showing as a trial, and when I click on the profile it shows my company logon.  How do I log into my Photoshop account using my personal profile while still using my company login for Acrobat?

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

Presently, it's not feasible to be logged-in to more than one account at the same time. 

1. Open CC Desktop App.

2. Click on your Avatar (top right image).
3. Sign-out. 
4. Sign-in again with your other ID and password.

As an alternative that you may use is cancel the subscription(s) in one of the account (whichever is convenient) and purchase it again on the other one. So that you may have all the subscriptions under one account which would be easier to manage with Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Please submit your feature requests where the product engineers will see them:  https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this post has had no activity in almost two years. But I actually have the same question, for which the only reply actually did not answer. Under one account, you can have two (maybe more?) profiles. So, on one computer, I would like to be logged in on my company's account under the business profile, and on my other computer, I would like to be logged in on my company's account, but under a personal profile—that's literally what it's called: "Personal Profile." When I do that, though (log in under the Personal Profile), all of my apps say "Start trial."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I understand now. I guess the confusing part is that the apps aren't available in the Personal profile even though to access my Personal profile, I use the email address of the Business profile under the company's Business account. And if I purchase individual plans for myself, why would I want to log in using my company's email address and not just create my own individual account?

This line (right after the "Cases" bullet point section) is also confusing: "Personal Profile are not available if you're using a … Business account…"

Maybe some of my confusion is coming from the way in which I envision using these separate profiles:

• At work, I obviously want to use the Business Profile for the app access and for any collaboration that might need to happen.
  • At home, I only need a subset of the apps I use at work, and it would be for personal projects not related to the company I work for.

Essentially, my "home" work would be training—working on projects that are fun for me, that challenge me, but that I can't indulge in at work because I don't get paid to play, learn, or work on non-work-related projects…even though these "home" projects would indirectly benefit the company in increased knowledge and skills (features, techniques, processes, etc.).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines