Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Log Transport Applicator (32-bit) using 18% of CPU

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Even after closing out of Adobe programs, my computer will often continue to work really hard (the fans are running, it's very loud, etc.). 

I open Task Manager to see what's consuming all of the processing power, and I find that the Log Transport Application (32-bit), an Adobe extension, is chewing up 18%+ of my CPU. I End Task and my computer calms down again immediately. 

My question is what is this extension/application for? Why is this happening? How can this be remedied? Thanks. 

Rowan

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to disable a program in Windows startup
-Right click the 'window pane' in the very bottom left corner of the Windows desktop
-Select Task Manager in the pop up option window
-Click More details if you don't see startup
-Select the Startup tab inside Task Manager
-Select the program you want to disable
-Click Disable in the bottom right corner
-BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU DISABLE SO YOU DON'T STOP WINDOWS FROM RUNNING

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, very annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me as well. For the past week, CPU is getting really taxed, fans running non-stop, and every time I look in the task manager "Log Transport Application" is the culprit. I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise V1803, OS build 17134.1488. 

Not sure if disabling it at startup will help, because every time I end the process, it eventually comes back on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Normally you can kill it, if it is annoying. IT does however not annoy me and I'm a heavy Adobe products user. I suppose that misconfiguration of the firewall, virus check or other may cause the problem.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines