Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost install CD for CS6 Design Standard, have serial number

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I purchased the Student-Teacher version of CS6 Design Standard in 2013. I have the serial numbers, the school code, everything that proves that I purchased the product. I am attempting to install it on a new computer, but I lost the physical install CD. The product is registered to me and it's in my account, but I cannot find it in my "orders" or "boxed items" in my account, so I can't download *ANY* of the install files even though I paid for the whole design standard suite! The links mentioned in the previous posts regarding this same topic are all broken, so I can't access the installers. Does someone either have the physical CD (I don't need your serial number or key I have mine), or a way to get the installer CD, or can point me to where I can download the files, now that Adobe seems to not be hosting them anymore, and for some reason they are not linked to my account? Desperate for help - thank you!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

You need the CD. Yours. The regular purchased (full price) CD won't work with a student serial. There was never a download. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need the CD. Yours. The regular purchased (full price) CD won't work with a student serial. There was never a download. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so in other words, there's no way to solve this problem, no even with another Student Teacher edition install CD?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

He said that the regular install disc would not work... not that another, equal, education disc would not work

The problem is finding a REAL education disc to buy, that is not a well made fake that will install malware

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines