Highlighted

Lr and Photoshop update

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am paying a monthly subscription of £9.98 to Adobe systems and for the past few weeks, I have not been able to use Lr or Photoshop as apparently my trial has ended and I need to subscribe again.  But I am still subscribed, so I am not sure what the problem is.  Could anyone update me please? Thank you.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lr and Photoshop update

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am paying a monthly subscription of £9.98 to Adobe systems and for the past few weeks, I have not been able to use Lr or Photoshop as apparently my trial has ended and I need to subscribe again.  But I am still subscribed, so I am not sure what the problem is.  Could anyone update me please? Thank you.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please follow the steps in this link to stop your programs launching in trial mode:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

If the problem persists, let us know.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines