Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lr Pricing v Storage Discrepancy

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

When I check the Lr&Ps plans, I see there is a confusion on title of the plan and storage capacity on the features.

Would it be just a webpage mistake?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is definitely a mistake!!

The US$9.99 Photography Plan includes 20GB of storage.

The US$19.99 Photography Plan is the same as the 20GB Plan, just with the extra storage to 1TB.

Note that if your primary Lightroom use is CLASSIC, then photos you Sync UP to the Cloud and Lr-Mobile are Proxy files that do not use any space in the Cloud. Theoretically you can sync (from Classic Collections) an entire Classic Catalog of photos and not use any Cloud storage space.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that's an error and Adobe should fix it.

This table is more accurate:

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom/compare-plans.html

And this table covers all features included, as well as compares vs. the Photoshop single-app plan:

https://prodesigntools.com/compare-photoshop-lightroom-photography-plans.html#table

But we will reach out to Adobe to correct the first page – thanks for flagging it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines