LrC and PS still logout

Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have LrC and PS in Photographer Plan, and until last week all was OK.

But from last week i have issue with login - one time per day i had logout from account, when i want to login - I have to logout other device, the same device on which i worked all day...

It was very annoying, but i didn't had time to repair it.

But today, i had logout and now i cannot login - after i entering email and password, LrC is automaticaly closed, and it looped.

I tried restart computer, and reinstall app - still nothing.

Windows 10 and newest ver of LrC and PS.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LrC and PS still logout

Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have LrC and PS in Photographer Plan, and until last week all was OK.

But from last week i have issue with login - one time per day i had logout from account, when i want to login - I have to logout other device, the same device on which i worked all day...

It was very annoying, but i didn't had time to repair it.

But today, i had logout and now i cannot login - after i entering email and password, LrC is automaticaly closed, and it looped.

I tried restart computer, and reinstall app - still nothing.

Windows 10 and newest ver of LrC and PS.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 28, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only suggestion I have is to Uninstall alll Adobe software using the CC Cleaner Tool and then reinstall.

Use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2020 0
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Just Shoot Me - and this was shoot in 10!

I hope that will works now more than one two days, but from yesterday all works fine!

Prevously I uninstall only PS and LrC, after uninstall all and reinstal new - everything works! Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020 0