• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MAC OS CATALINA AGAIN.

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I DIDNT KNOW ANITHING ABOUT THIS THING, AND UPGRADED CREATIVE CLOUD LOOSING MY OLD CRASHY PS VERSION.
I CANT PAY FOR IT RIGHT NOW, DONT WANT TO, JUST WANT TO RECOVER MY OLD PHOTOSHOP VERSION WICH CAME WITH MY MAC. I DONT CARE ANYMORE IF IT CRASHS OR DRIVES ME CRAZY, WANT IT BACK, CON NO ONE TOLD ME THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. AND I DONT HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT VERSIONS AND STUFF.
BEING HONEST I DONT EVEN LIKE THE 2020 ADOBE PS HOME PAGE.
NEED A MAIL FROM ADOBE TO TALK TO SOMEBODY, DIDNT FIND IT WRITING HERE. CONTACT ME AND DELETE THIS IF YOU WANT

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to post over on the Apple support forums.

Adobe had nothing to do with Upgrading the operating system on your Mac. that was Apple and You.

As for as a version of PS that you had on your Mac. As far as I know no Mac computer ever came with Photoshop Pre-Installed. So your Mac did not come With Photoshop. that is unless you purchased it used and the previous owner left a copy of Photoshop on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines