• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac Os10.14 need to repair adobe creative cloud at each login !

Explorer ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At each login the creative cloud.app need to be repair. I have try all the stuff : clean reinstall, repair, new install on the old one... OS reinstall... but at each login The Creative Cloud can't launch without repair !

What could i do ?

Thanks for suggestion...

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you sign in > repair > then sign out and then sign in again without waiting much time between the sign out and sign in, do you need to repair again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never need to sign out/sign in... for this i must first have access to the crative cloud login window.. and for access to this window i need to repair or reinstall the creative cloud.

Nevertheless i'll must try to login out the creative cloud before the mac shut down, and see what's happens at the next boot !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please follow the above steps to help debug the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand how i could repair if i have already access to my account. If i have access to my account the repair was already performed !

Could you explain how i could repair when i have the creative cloud working ? - i have no access to any repair function when the login works ????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you've currently signed in, sign out and then sign in immediately.  any problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't sign out... the 'sign out' is not active !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then you're not signed in.  click sign in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was hard to sign out... i need to remove the active session in my internet account... next i use the adobe cleaner tool to remove :

• adobe creative desktop
  • adobe id credentials

and reinstall the creative cloud.
After that i cloud log in and log out easily during an active session.

But after the shutdown and the restart, the creative cloud needs again to be repair (more than 20 minutes to wait). And finally i see again that the sign out was inactive...

This is a nightmare!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New update... after this new clean install, when i sign out, i was not able to sign in without a new clean install !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (= cryptic icon in the lower right)

kglad_0-1623676488675.png

in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until now and after some 4h with an agent - always not solved.

I suspect some trouble with the mac OSX/User account - I have already reinstall the OS but that not solve the issue.

The next test is : create a new user to see what happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Finaly solved... 

It was an hardware issue... creating some timeout during all the connecting processes... in this case the logicboard dying day after days a little more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines