Highlighted

MacBook Air user - Creative Cloud is just a blank window and Photoshop doesn't install/launch

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Originally Creative Cloud wouldn't install. After restarting my laptop, it finally installed. But now the App is just a blank window (image below). And the same blank window appears also when I want to install Photoshop, I tried all the suggestions I found on this forum (including this: https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/cloud-desktop-app-is-blank/td-p/5316273?page=1) but I still have the same issue. I also tried uninstalling the App and re-installing but I get an error that it cannot be unintsalled. Is it just because my laptop can't handle the apps or is there something wrong with the installationa and the apps?Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 12.11.12 PM.png

Topics

Activation, Creative Cloud, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MacBook Air user - Creative Cloud is just a blank window and Photoshop doesn't install/launch

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Originally Creative Cloud wouldn't install. After restarting my laptop, it finally installed. But now the App is just a blank window (image below). And the same blank window appears also when I want to install Photoshop, I tried all the suggestions I found on this forum (including this: https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/cloud-desktop-app-is-blank/td-p/5316273?page=1) but I still have the same issue. I also tried uninstalling the App and re-installing but I get an error that it cannot be unintsalled. Is it just because my laptop can't handle the apps or is there something wrong with the installationa and the apps?Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 12.11.12 PM.png

Topics

Activation, Creative Cloud, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?