• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

macOS: Couln't uninstall Creative Cloud for desktop

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got so fed up with Adobe Creative Cloud I cancelled my subscription (even paid the early termination fee). Upon trying to uninstall Creative Cloud I am greeted with the super intentionally generic and ridiculous message:

Couln't uninstall Creative Cloud for desktop. You still have Creative cloud applications installed on your computer that require it.

Besides this being borderline illegal (I work in software development), and am technical. I DON'T have any creative cloud applications installed. I verified and uninstall all listed applications in creative cloud. Additionally, I manually went into macOS activity moniter and manually force killed any and all applications starting with "Adobe" or "Creative".

Even after all this, I still CANNOT UNINSTALL. This is utter nonsense. Please advise how to once and for-all remove your product.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

1 - this is a public form, not Adobe support

2 - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to remove programs

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1 - this is a public form, not Adobe support

2 - https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to remove programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, that worked like a champ.  Not sure why I need to hunt down a special uninstall tool when every other software manufacture macOS uninstall works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines