• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MacOS Mojave: Creative Cloud app is blank when opening.

Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downgraded from macOS Catalina to macOS Mojave- I have not had any issues with the CC app on Catalina, but when I switched to Mojave, it wouldn't load the Creative Cloud app. The screen just goes completely blank when I click on the CC icon in the menu bar, I need to access the app to update Animate and Muse. This is what happens:

Screenshot 2020-04-21 at 17.12.54.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried the top one and I don't have any special characters in my name, I have navigated to the OOBE folder but there is no "opm.db". Only PDApp. I have checked inside PDApp, but there was no "opm.db". Thanks for the help though!

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly it doesn't come up with anything when I press Cmd + Opt + R. Not even asking me to relaunch. I have tried reinstalling the CC app but to no avail. Any other suggestions? Thanks!

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oliver- I had exact same problem (including lack of opm.db file). I did have succes with this: Force Quit the CC app. (Not sure if this helped at all, but I also removed Wacom from my System Preferences, since it's incompatible w Mojave and someone suggested it) Go into Applications/Adobe Creative Cloud and launch the Uninstall Adobe Creative Cloud. I was worried to unistall but desperate so I tried this, but when it launches, it gives you the option to Repair. I Repaired and it seemed to rebuild the app and then it worked. Just restarted my iMac and still fine, so hope it sticks-- good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for replying. Sorry I couldn't answer sooner. I have fixed my issue now using the exact method you have -- It worked! 

Also, I think upgrading to macOS Mojave 10.14.6 helps. I was only encountering this issue on 10.14.4. No more issues now!

Thanks,

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So glad it worked for you too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines