• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

magento

New Here ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my question is Magento 1 end of life june 2020 ? due to covid-19 this date extend
because due to covid-19 big finical attack and now not move M1 to M2 if you extend more 2 years this M1 expiry date i think is good for all magento 1 users

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my question is Magento 1 end of life june 2020 ? due to covid-19 this date extend
because due to covid-19 big finical attack and now not move M1 to M2 if you extend more 2 years this M1 expiry date i think is good for all magento 1 users

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you look at the notice for the EOL time limit for that system it was posted in September of 2018. That is nearly 2 years for anyone using it to move to some other system.

I have no first hand knowledge of what Adobe MIGHT or WILL DO but I doubt they will extend that date.

Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines