Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

making money with students license?

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2015 Jun 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there!

I want to buy the student license for Adobe CC but I´m not shure if I´m allowed to earn money with it. For example on YouTube, etc.

Thanks in advance!

macBalboa

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 03, 2015 Jul 03, 2015

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/education-faq.html

Can I use Student and Teacher Edition products commercially?

Yes, Student and Teacher Edition products can be used commercially on your privately owned computer. They may not be resold.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2015 Jul 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/education-faq.html

Can I use Student and Teacher Edition products commercially?

Yes, Student and Teacher Edition products can be used commercially on your privately owned computer. They may not be resold.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does "resold" mean. If they are free to download applications with advertising featured on them which revenue is generated or what about in-app purchases or memberships? Can you please let me know as I have an enterprise accoun  but would love a student discount  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That answer was from when CS6 was still being sold, and has to do with selling a used PROGRAM and transferring a serial number to another person... since the education version was sold at a large discount, it was not allowed to sell the program to anyone else

Now, with a Cloud subscription, there is nothing about a program that may be sold to another person

The work you do, the files you create, belong to you and may be sold

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines