• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

managing updates in creative cloud

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Grateful if anybody could answer this query. Using creative cloud I get about every 30 minutes the red sign indicating that there is an update waiting for me (photoshop, bridge, LR Classic, camera raw, toolkit). While checking all updates are up to date. It is a bit of a nuissance...

Thanks for suggestions!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

You can disable Notifications in your CC Desktop app.

Open CC Desktop App. Click Preferences (gear icon).  Select Notifications tab > Disable all those you don't wish to see.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ernstschade, I am sorry that you are repeatedly asked to update the installed Creative Cloud applications.  Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/updates-repeatedly-applied-cc.html for steps you can take to resolve the behavior.  Please update this public discussion, if you have any questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can disable Notifications in your CC Desktop app.

Open CC Desktop App. Click Preferences (gear icon).  Select Notifications tab > Disable all those you don't wish to see.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines