Highlighted

Memória Ram

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meu mac em casa tem 8gb de ram e no mac do trabalho tem 32gb e recentemente assinei o creative cloud e estou tendo problema de memória cheia todo tempo por conta dos utilitários e etc que vem junto como resolver?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Memória Ram

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meu mac em casa tem 8gb de ram e no mac do trabalho tem 32gb e recentemente assinei o creative cloud e estou tendo problema de memória cheia todo tempo por conta dos utilitários e etc que vem junto como resolver?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8gb is enough for some cc programs, but not all: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as i said above in my work i have 32gb of ram on a 27 inch mac i5 and have the same problem, the memory always works at the limit ... how to solve? I go back to working with "alternative" programs, previous versions or original always updated?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nowadays with this problem I can't open it if you want two adobe programs at the same time, unfortunately it's getting in the way of the workflow too much ... things that I normally do quickly are taking too long because of the RAM problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2020 0