Highlighted

Merge 2 accounts in one!

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there

i had bought the Lightroom cc app on App Store with my mobile phone

then when I wanted to buy the Lightroom cc app for my computer I had to cancel my mobile app through App Store. when I did I still was not able to buy the complete formula for my computer (Mac).

I created a new adobe profile to be able to buy the app but now my documents and all my previous works are related to my first adobe account.

how can I get all in one account?

thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

You will need to Contact Customer Care for this.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Merge 2 accounts in one!

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there

i had bought the Lightroom cc app on App Store with my mobile phone

then when I wanted to buy the Lightroom cc app for my computer I had to cancel my mobile app through App Store. when I did I still was not able to buy the complete formula for my computer (Mac).

I created a new adobe profile to be able to buy the app but now my documents and all my previous works are related to my first adobe account.

how can I get all in one account?

thank you

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Abambo | Adobe Community Professional

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 25, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 25, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My membership on my main account expired. I bought another membership more complete with another secondary email address.you keep me asking to contact your customer care which is unreachable through your apps and site. Can I have an email address to ask you how to reconcile my account!

Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2018 0
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this issue resolved?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2020 0
LinSims LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 07, 2020 0