Exit

Merging my Behance account with my Paid CC account

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Behance account with my work:

www.behance.net/wadewilldesign

But I used a different email when I created a new account for CC, I have also paid for an annual subscription on the new account. I have just realised that, I obviously want my existing Behance linked with my paid CC subscription, how can I do this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it can be done then the only people that can do it is those at Adobe. So you would need to contact Adobe directly through the Chat system.

This is a User to User forum. Mainly only other users like your self here. Although some Adobe staff may show up from time to time they can not help with this type of problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks a lot for your response, I posted this here while I was waiting for support.

The agent, said it wasn't possible to move my licence to my existing Behance or move my Behance to my licenced account.

Not happy with this however, meaning I won't be able to have my Behance account linked to my paid licence. And there is no solution offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can Create a New Behance site with your new subscription. You can Copy everything you sis on the other one to the new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

#1 Adobe Customer care does not know anything about Behance/Portfolio.  Do not waste your time contacting them about this as they can't help you.

#2 I do not recommend combining work with personal accounts.  I think it's very important to keep them separate because Adobe has contracts with whomever pays the bill.  If your work is attached to a business account, you don't own it.  The business does.  And when/if you sever your relationship, you will lose any work that's attached to that business account.

#3 Behance has a separate help desk that you can submit a help request to below.  They have a very small team & don't work on weekends.  Be patient waiting for a reply.

Submit Help Request to Behance Team

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines