• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merging Photoshop and Illustrator into single software

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen this lady's post a while ago, and I was honestly dissapointed with the thread's outcome. not only adobe, but I always see this type of discussion across many other forums such as Autodesk and Mcneel Rhino 3D, where actual feedback is met with answers that lack critical thinking, having said that, there is already a software called "Affinity Designer" that has both pixel and vector editing modes with an UI that is much smoother than Adobe's. however, I still prefer Adobe's because it has more tools and it is the industry standard that employers ask for. Considering that this lady actually bought the software that she is using, doesn't she deserve atleast some sort of thought put into her idea? 

1212.JPG
1212121212.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've moved your post from the Community Feedback forum, Which is for giving FEEDBACK on this forum System (not for cross posting from the Photoshop Family forum system), to the Get Started forum on this system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines