Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Merging two different Behance Accounts

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

I have two different Behance accounts: /klausbalzano and /kbalzano.

I would like to keep the address /klausbalzano, but the content of /kbalzano.

It is possible to merge both accounts doing what I described above in an automatic way?

Regards.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Submit your Behance help request to the link below. They can tell you if it's possible to merge  accounts.

Behance Help Request

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi linsims, thank you for your response.

Related about what you said, I think that Adobe must align its procedures, because I only created this topic after I consulted support area.

Support area told me that they can't provide support to this product (Behance) and have indicated me to post my question here.

Regards,

Klaus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I confess I am not familiar with Behance, so perhaps moving this to the Behance forum will help.

However, this sounds (to me) like an account issue, which means it has to be dealt with by an Adobe employee. The CSRs have a very bad habit of tossing issues like this to the forums when it isn't in their scripts. Sadly, there's not a lot we can do about this. This is where the "moving up the chain" bit comes in. If they say they can't help and to ask here, tell them this is an account issue and that if they can't help you want to talk to a supervisor. 

ETA: hmm. there doesn't appear to be a Behance forum on these pages. Let me check into that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try here: https://help.behance.net/hc/en-us

I make no guarantees, but that seems to be the support site for Behance. Odd, since I think Behance is part of the Creative Cloud. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you again. I will try to fix my problem there.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ignore the advice given my fellow ACP.  It's inaccurate.  Customer Care agents don't know anything about Behance or Portfolio.  So don't waste you time going there.  Behance and Portfolio have a separate support team.   Submit your Behance help request below.

Behance Help Request

============

Beware of fake Adobe reps offering to sell you software.  It's a scam.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/community-help/avoid-phishing-3-easy-ways-to-identify-adobe-staff/td-...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2020 Jan 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Nancy. I appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, did you figured it out at the end?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Submit your Behance help request to the link below. They can tell you if it's possible to merge  accounts.

Behance Help Request

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines