• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

monthly subscribtion

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I heard that adobe will not be charging for the upcoming three months all due to the COVID-19 situation, but my subscription just got renewed this month. I want to understand is this offer true?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

If you are an individual subscriber and you are having financial issues because of the pandemic, Adobe may waive subscription fees for a couple of months. This is not an official policy and seems to be handled on an individual basis. You will have to talk to customer care directly and work something out with them. You must already be a subscriber; Adobe is not going to give free or reduced-cost access to all its programs to people who are not customers.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dinalty, good evening.
Where did we hear such stories from?
Adobe has officially announced its support for COVID-19 in the following pages.

You won't find any language in this about subscription payment deferrals.

Our commitment to you.

You may want to check with Customer Care for more information.

Adobe Help Center

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for clarifying my misunderstanding 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are an individual subscriber and you are having financial issues because of the pandemic, Adobe may waive subscription fees for a couple of months. This is not an official policy and seems to be handled on an individual basis. You will have to talk to customer care directly and work something out with them. You must already be a subscriber; Adobe is not going to give free or reduced-cost access to all its programs to people who are not customers.

Be aware that because of the pandemic, wait times are far longer than usual. Please be patient with the people to whom you speak. Like you, they are feeling a great deal of stress. A little patience and understanding will go a long way to helping you in your particular situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for clarifying my misunderstanding! I appreciate that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines