Highlighted

Monthly Subscription Issue

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm a current design freelancer but it's far from being my main source of income: I work on ususally 2-3 project yearly for friends or start up companies. Although, I do mainly just do it for fun, I'm finding it harder and harder to justify spending 80.00$+ CAD a month to use only use Illustrator, Photoshop and occasionally Lightroom. I love working on my own projects most of the time, but when it's costing so much out of pocket, it doesn't seem sustainable and I'm on the verge of biting the bullet and canceling my remaining contract out of financial necessity. 

I think it's really unfortunate that there are many others in the same boat, or even just taking an interest in learning by themselves how to navigate creative programs in the CC Adobe selections, but are being charged monthly for essentially the same program, over and over despite the amount that it's being used. 

I've never commented before, but I stumbled accross multiple videos reccently of successul creatives switching to other programs and companies because their either free or you can purchase them to own, and urging others to do some research to avoid this monthly "randsom".

The only thing that's kept me with Adobe CC is the ability to move files accorss the platforms seemlessly and having essentially a privatised iCloud for projects, but it doesn't seem worth almost 1000.00$ CAD yearly for this one feature. 

I'm reaching out in hopes to spark an interest in users in the same boat, so we can potentially work with Adobe CC on finding a solution that meets all of our needs. 

As of Feb 14, 2020 the stocks (NASDAQ:ADBE) have been plummeting and I belive it's due to an increase in pirated programs and/or cheaper/free ones. 

I've loved using these programs for years, and really wish I could afford to continue, but it's not feasible anymore and I hope a change is coming soon.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Monthly Subscription Issue

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm a current design freelancer but it's far from being my main source of income: I work on ususally 2-3 project yearly for friends or start up companies. Although, I do mainly just do it for fun, I'm finding it harder and harder to justify spending 80.00$+ CAD a month to use only use Illustrator, Photoshop and occasionally Lightroom. I love working on my own projects most of the time, but when it's costing so much out of pocket, it doesn't seem sustainable and I'm on the verge of biting the bullet and canceling my remaining contract out of financial necessity. 

I think it's really unfortunate that there are many others in the same boat, or even just taking an interest in learning by themselves how to navigate creative programs in the CC Adobe selections, but are being charged monthly for essentially the same program, over and over despite the amount that it's being used. 

I've never commented before, but I stumbled accross multiple videos reccently of successul creatives switching to other programs and companies because their either free or you can purchase them to own, and urging others to do some research to avoid this monthly "randsom".

The only thing that's kept me with Adobe CC is the ability to move files accorss the platforms seemlessly and having essentially a privatised iCloud for projects, but it doesn't seem worth almost 1000.00$ CAD yearly for this one feature. 

I'm reaching out in hopes to spark an interest in users in the same boat, so we can potentially work with Adobe CC on finding a solution that meets all of our needs. 

As of Feb 14, 2020 the stocks (NASDAQ:ADBE) have been plummeting and I belive it's due to an increase in pirated programs and/or cheaper/free ones. 

I've loved using these programs for years, and really wish I could afford to continue, but it's not feasible anymore and I hope a change is coming soon.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please see this guidance on using User Voice: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html 

1. And Use this link to voice your request directly to Adobe: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
You mention Adobe's stock price, but this is more likely to be the impact of COVID-19 on the stock market than of pirated software.

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0