move all program files to a different drive

Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Premiere Pro to my SSD C: and am assuming that all the files that are needed for adobe premiere are on that drive. I want them on my storage HDD. however and I don't know how to get them there If anyone knows or is experiencing the same thing please let me know

Thanks!

Concealed spam links removed by moderator

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

move all program files to a different drive

Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Premiere Pro to my SSD C: and am assuming that all the files that are needed for adobe premiere are on that drive. I want them on my storage HDD. however and I don't know how to get them there If anyone knows or is experiencing the same thing please let me know

Thanks!

Concealed spam links removed by moderator

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 13, 2021 0
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You cannot move apps. They just don't work if you try. You CAN try setting the disk to use in the Creative Cloud app, then removing the app, then downloading again. Some things still have to go on C, and you do need a C drive with a healthy amount of free space, or things can go badly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2021 0
Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2021 0