Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move photographic plan to another account

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been using Photographic Plan under my employers CC account for some years now (2nd seat licens at home).

Now, I m about to leave this employer and need to establish same plan under my profile CC account.

If my former employer terminates his Photo Plan and I instead subscribe to a Photo plan privately, will this affect my Lightroom Classic settings (locally on my PC) in any way? I don't won't to loose my settings such as: photo adjustments, keywords, presets, thumbnails...etc.

Alternatively, should my former employer request his plan to be moved to my private account? (He is willing to do so, as noone else used the plan in the company). Can this be done at all?

Thanks in advance.

Carsten

[Moderator: Moved to Get Started community]

/br Carsten Witt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 04, 2020 Feb 04, 2020

I think point 1 will be the easiest. You logoff from the account of your former employer and then sign in with the data of your new accont. Since you worked completely locally, nothing is lost.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think point 1 will be the easiest. You logoff from the account of your former employer and then sign in with the data of your new accont. Since you worked completely locally, nothing is lost.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Axel,

Thanks a lot for your reply, That was a relief to hear. I'll go for point 1 then 🙂 

/br Carsten Witt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If for any reason you have used the Document Cloud or Creative Cloud "Cloud" system to store any files on the Adobe Cloud servers make sure you Download them, IE make a Local Copy of them, OUTSIDE the standard local folder used by that system so you can put them back on the cloud system under your personal Adobe ID account. Same goes IF you used your employers login on the LR web and Mobile divce system. Have Backup of the actual REAL (FULL) files that might be tied to the employers account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines