Highlighted

MOVING ADOBE CC LIBRARY TO EXTERNAL DRIVE

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I have made changes on the Adobe CC DTA to make my external drive as target destination for CC Library, I still find about 42 GB of space being consumed by Adobe CC Library on my mac primary drive. The path is ~/library/application support/adobe/creative cloud library. Can I move this library to my external drive and change the default library pathway to external drive to be used with Adobe applications precisely PS, AI etc. Thank you

Topics

Community Information, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MOVING ADOBE CC LIBRARY TO EXTERNAL DRIVE

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I have made changes on the Adobe CC DTA to make my external drive as target destination for CC Library, I still find about 42 GB of space being consumed by Adobe CC Library on my mac primary drive. The path is ~/library/application support/adobe/creative cloud library. Can I move this library to my external drive and change the default library pathway to external drive to be used with Adobe applications precisely PS, AI etc. Thank you

Topics

Community Information, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?