Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving Adobe Portfolio from one Adobe ID to another

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

So after putting 3-4 months, I've made a really detailed Adobe Portfolio website. Now here's something I realized later:
- I used the subscription provided by my company to build my portfolio website. (Adobe ID is my company's email id)
- If I decide to change my Adobe ID in future (from company id to my personal id), how would I be still able to keep the access of the website as I don't see any option to download or move website to a different Adobe ID.

I don't want to rebuild the website from scratch and need to know what's the best way to move the website. This will also influence my decision to build my next website using Adobe Portfolio since I might want to move it too when Adobe ID changes.

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you look here: https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Portfolio is a closed system. There is no way to download files or move your Portfolio to other hosting.  Portfolio only works on Adobe's servers. 

Unfortunately, you've used your employer's  ID to build a personal Portfolio.  Big mistake.  Your employer owns that ID as well as your Portfolio. 

You would need to get a separate personal Creative Cloud subscription in your name and ask the Help Desk if you can transfer your employer's Portfolio to your personal ID.   I'm not sure if it's possible but it's worth a try.

Contact Portfolio Team

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm having a similar issue, where you able to transfer your portfolio. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an old discussion.  Please Contact Portfolio Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 04, 2020 May 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the similar issue,  so sad to hear there is no way to download or moving way....hope Adobe might think about this possibility?  are those problems slove? does transfer Adobe ID work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You may refer to the below links as Nancy mentioned above and check if that helps.

Change Adobe ID: https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/221292947-Change-or-update-your-Adobe-ID

Contact Portfolio Team

There is an external link as well you may check.

https://kent.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/2005/Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=49244

Thanks,
Nikhil Gupta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My portfolio is linked to one of my emails, but the other email I want to use which is linked to all my adobe products says i can't take it because it's being used. I just want my portfolio to be linked with my adobe products because i dont want to pay more money for nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2020 Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nobody here can help with that.  You must contact the Adobe Portfolio team directly about combining your IDs. 

Contact Portfolio Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines