• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Moving Mobile CC to iPad

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to trade my phone soon and I don't want anything of CC on it when I do. How do I remove or uninstall it?  I never use it on my phone so I want to change.

Also, is it better to use the iPad ( year old ) or an old MacBook ( 2010 )?  Why?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your first question is better asked over on thwe Apple iPhone forum. But there must be a uninstall or remove system on the phone to get rid of app you no longer want.

LR Mobile does not work on real computers. It is for Mobile Devices like phones and pads that run a Mobile operating system like Apple iOS and Google's Android.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - I will try the Apple Forum... I didn't see it but I'm sure I'll find it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been looking all over on the Adobe community for an Apple Forum. Perhaps you have a link. That would be helpful. Or are. you suggesting that Apple is where I should look for answers to uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe?

If the LR answer was based on my other question in the Download and Install... it's not LR Mobile. It's my iMac that is missing a bunch of images. LRC is the desktop based LR classic... and it's the one having the issues with it's catalog after updating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2020 Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, we aren't suggesting that Adobe run an Apple forum. APPLE run the Apple forums.

However, the original question "I am going to trade my phone soon and I don't want anything of CC on it when I do." is simple: when you prepare to sell or trade your phone it is ABSOLUTELY VITAL to wipe EVERYTHING off the phone - all your apps, all your personal settings, all your photos and music, all your passwords, everything. The ONLY way to do that is a factory reset of the phone. Of course, if you do this everything to do with CC will be gone too. https://www.wired.com/story/how-to-wipe-your-phone-before-you-sell-it/#:~:text=For%20that%2C%20you%2...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the 2010 macBook you need to understand about what version of macOS you run, and could run. Each app is only compatible with certain macOS systems. The chances are that your old macBook can't run CC apps _at all_ but check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your interest. I spent a bit of time last night online with Adobe and it proved helpful. The Macbook was able to take on High Sierra and CC. They didn't have a solution for me about the app on the phone but it still was able to "sign off" and load the MacBook... it was left as, " Just don't use apps on the iphone for the time you still have it." 

Today after an extended search for the missing catalogs in LRC - I came up with a color coded process of elimination and somehow got it back... I'm probably the most surprised.

I appreciate your final role in this. After many days my system is working ( both desk and lap ) and despite my wishes for it to be fast and easy, I learned a great deal over it. I almost just scrapped this computer, but there were things on it that made it worth learning.

Again, thank you for taking an interest... and seeing it to the end. 

CJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines