Highlighted

mp3 music limits for slide show

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a slide show and everything is fine except for one mp3 song I am tryting to insert.  It shows the correct length of time but cuts off when playing in the slide show.  Is there a time limit on mp3s?  This song is 5:03 long.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ann

TOPICS
Bug, Community Information, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

mp3 music limits for slide show

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a slide show and everything is fine except for one mp3 song I am tryting to insert.  It shows the correct length of time but cuts off when playing in the slide show.  Is there a time limit on mp3s?  This song is 5:03 long.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ann

TOPICS
Bug, Community Information, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 25, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can you tell us which Adobe application you are using so we can move the thread to the correct forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2020 1
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Convert the mp3 to wav before importing.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 26, 2020 1