Highlighted

multiple Adoe updater startup utility processes slow down my PC

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have since a few days troubles when starting my PC. A lots of "Adobe updater startup utility" processes are slowing down my PC and are present when I look at my task manager. This is very new. I suppose that something is wrong with some adobe files but I'm not sure..

I precise that I've done no new instalaltion of adobe products since several monthes (except for possible automatic updates).

I've counted the number of theses processes and I counted 500 current processes with the same name..I thing it take a lot of place in the memory and When I use several application my PC doent not want to do anything.

Have you encountered this problem ? Can you help me ? what can I do do solve this problem ? (present every day now)

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

multiple Adoe updater startup utility processes slow down my PC

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have since a few days troubles when starting my PC. A lots of "Adobe updater startup utility" processes are slowing down my PC and are present when I look at my task manager. This is very new. I suppose that something is wrong with some adobe files but I'm not sure..

I precise that I've done no new instalaltion of adobe products since several monthes (except for possible automatic updates).

I've counted the number of theses processes and I counted 500 current processes with the same name..I thing it take a lot of place in the memory and When I use several application my PC doent not want to do anything.

Have you encountered this problem ? Can you help me ? what can I do do solve this problem ? (present every day now)

Thanks

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Get Started forum from Community Help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, what version of photoshop  and Windows are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I use Window 10, Photoshop is not installed on my PC...

The only product I Have are ADobe Premiere (delivered with the PC when I bought it) and adobe creative cloud..

I have found a first turn-around..As the process was not killable... I won copying the exe in a rescue directory and I could rename the executable, and then restart the PC..and now the use of memory is less iomportant and the CPU is OK.

But I don't the consequance of having no more update..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem (posted 17March2020), but my only solution was to uninstall all Adobe programs, to regain the use of my PC.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0