Highlighted

my access to purchased 2019 Elements is blocked

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a hobbyist I purchased 2019 PS and Premiere Elements, not part of CC plan. I no longer have access to it Adobe loaded 2020 version and wants me to buy it of course. I'm a senior with cancer and other health issues I don't always feel up to editing, it's a hobby. Now I want to use it but I can't!

I think I've had the 2019 version for only about 6 months. What can be done about this?

Topics

Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

my access to purchased 2019 Elements is blocked

New Here ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a hobbyist I purchased 2019 PS and Premiere Elements, not part of CC plan. I no longer have access to it Adobe loaded 2020 version and wants me to buy it of course. I'm a senior with cancer and other health issues I don't always feel up to editing, it's a hobby. Now I want to use it but I can't!

I think I've had the 2019 version for only about 6 months. What can be done about this?

Topics

Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To install you put your original disc in the drive and enter your serial number when asked

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First Adobe did not Load the 2020 version all on its own. You the User had something to do with it. Uninstall the 2020 versions and Reinstall the 2019 versions as directed above in the other reply you've gotten.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines