• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Adobe app's keep logging me out

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account constantly logs me out and logs my husband in to programs. I am the one who has the Photoshop app and needs access. He does not have that. For some reason every time I try to open my apps it thinks I am him and it tells me that I have no account and to start a trial. There is no way for me to log him out and put my info in.

My husband has access to adobe reader - with his own account. But I pay for the monthly access to the creative collection and need in. Sometimes he uses my computer so the system seems to be confused on who's apps are whos. Why is there not a way to log him out and log me in each time I try to open an app?!?

Please help and explain what I should do to not run into this anymore.

Thanks,

Casey

[Personal information removed by moderator.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum so that proper help can be offered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sign out of all applications and creative cloud app. Then go to creativecloud.adobe.com and sign out . 

If you have windows, go to start>search for windows credential manager. Delete all Adobe related entries there. 

If you have Mac, go to Go>Utilities>Keychain Access and delete all adobe related entries. 

Then open creative cloud application and sign in with your account. See if it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines