Highlighted

My applications don't start up anymore

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

since this morning my creative cloud applications don't start up anymore on a Power Mac Mac OS Catalina 10.15

Anybody having any experience with this kind of error? Even uninstalling and resinstalling doesn't help.

Correct answer by Grizzlie | Community Beginner
Hi, just found out it was because I updated with the latest Wacom Driver for Mac Os Catalina 15.4 for my Cintiq 24 HD (version 2014) This causes serius conflicts within the Mac system preferences settings.
Thx for replying,
D

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My applications don't start up anymore

Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

since this morning my creative cloud applications don't start up anymore on a Power Mac Mac OS Catalina 10.15

Anybody having any experience with this kind of error? Even uninstalling and resinstalling doesn't help.

Correct answer by Grizzlie | Community Beginner
Hi, just found out it was because I updated with the latest Wacom Driver for Mac Os Catalina 15.4 for my Cintiq 24 HD (version 2014) This causes serius conflicts within the Mac system preferences settings.
Thx for replying,
D

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens instead? Any messages? Does the Creative Cloud Desktop app start?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx for replying,
D

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines