• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My computer crashed before i was able to deactivate my Visual Communicator 3 software. Please help! I have my disc, but cannot activate my software again. I have several projects that I cannot access. Please help!

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2015 Jan 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer crashed before I was able to deactivate my Visual Communicator 3 software.  Please help!  I have my disc, but cannot activate my program again.  I have projects that I cannot access. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2015 Jan 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact support thru chat to ask them to reset your activations.  For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat option...

Serial number and activation chat support (non-CC)
http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service1.html ( http://adobe.ly/1aYjbSC )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, but the "Still need help." option isn't there.  Does anyone know how to get to a chat or a human?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2015 Jan 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish I could help, but I am in a similar situation.

I need to deactivate it because we are getting rid of the computer it is on and are buying a new one. When I go to Help there is no Deactivate option. The only options are: "Help", "Hide Coach", "Tip of the Day", "Adobe Website", "Technical Support Website", "Frequently Asked Questions", "Check for Updates", "Register", "Download e-License..." (Greyed out), "Return e-License..." (Greyed out) and "About Adobe Visual Communicator 3". I spoke with support through chat and they said my product was no longer supported.

Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in the same boat.  I purchased Visual Communicator, then Visual Communicator 2, then upgraded to Adobe Visual Communicator.  I can't get an activation code for my new PC (the old one crashed).  This is INSANE.  There is no way to contact a human.  Chat doesn't come up.  DId I see a Class Action Suite regarding Visual Communicator?  How do I get involved?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines