Highlighted

My creative cloud app has disappeared from my computer and I cannot reinstall it

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a P50 error.  Now what do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My creative cloud app has disappeared from my computer and I cannot reinstall it

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting a P50 error.  Now what do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give more details on the problem you are having. Just saying my CC app disappeared doesn't help in getting to the real problem you are having.

What type oif computer? What OS is it running and the exact version number?

When you say the CC app which actual Adobe application are you talking about.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies for being so brief and for taking so long to get back. Isolation and a few family issues took over.  Anyway, here are some details and some updated information.

The Creative Cloud Desktop App is usually pinned to my taskbar.  I am running Windows 10 version 1903 which was last updated on 1 NOV 2019.  One morning after booting up my computer,  the Creative Cloud desktop app was no longer available in the taskbar  I tried to down load and reinstall, but for every attempted install I get a P50 error. 

I can still launch Photoshop and Lightroom, the two apps I use, but now a new symptom.  After booting up the PC in the morning I get a system error message for AdobeIPCBroker.exe saying the code execution cannot proceed because CRClient.dll was not found.  

If you could point me in the right direction to get this fixed, I would be very grateful.  Many Thanks  Carol

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines