My creative cloud update button isnt working again

Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a list of apps that say they can be updated. So I click the blue update button next to Photoshop for instance and it just says "waiting..." I called Adobe about this same problem back in October. They had me go into application manager or something and force quit out of stuff on my apple computer but it was only a temporary fix because its now December and the issue persists. They acted like I was the only one with this issue, but my dad has his own separate Adobe account in a totally separate household and he has the same issues as me. he sign out button is still grayed out right now.

I wrote about this same issue in a post months ago. (Google: "Update button isn’t working on adobe creative cloud").

Adobe had me quit the Creative Cloud app. I don't just mean clicking the red x button, you actually should see a prompt from adobe pop up asking if you really want to quit. I quit and came back in. At first it told me the apps werent loading fast enough and I should relaunch the program so I clicked the relaunch button that was offered in the error message. The application closed and when it opened back up, I was able to perform an update this time. I thought it was going to be a much more painful process than this.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My creative cloud update button isnt working again

Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a list of apps that say they can be updated. So I click the blue update button next to Photoshop for instance and it just says "waiting..." I called Adobe about this same problem back in October. They had me go into application manager or something and force quit out of stuff on my apple computer but it was only a temporary fix because its now December and the issue persists. They acted like I was the only one with this issue, but my dad has his own separate Adobe account in a totally separate household and he has the same issues as me. he sign out button is still grayed out right now.

I wrote about this same issue in a post months ago. (Google: "Update button isn’t working on adobe creative cloud").

Adobe had me quit the Creative Cloud app. I don't just mean clicking the red x button, you actually should see a prompt from adobe pop up asking if you really want to quit. I quit and came back in. At first it told me the apps werent loading fast enough and I should relaunch the program so I clicked the relaunch button that was offered in the error message. The application closed and when it opened back up, I was able to perform an update this time. I thought it was going to be a much more painful process than this.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 30, 2020 0
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2020 0
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2020 0