• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Lenovo Thinkpad doesn't have enough resolution: will the software run properly?

Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question. I'm planning on buying Adobe CC, but my Lenovo Thinkpad doesn't have enough resolution. It only has 1366 x 768; lower than the minimum requirements that Adobe has published. 

Now here is my question: Does the software run properly, whilst some of the borders get cut off, or does it geniuinely NOT run?

I'm planning on buying it if it does run; I can just adjust the size of the software. If the latter is the case, would it run if I buy an external monitor?

I want to mainly run softwares like Photoshop, Illustrator, Dimensions and Premiere Pro.

[title edited by mod for beter search]

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Premiere you need at least 1280x800. That means for the vertical resolution your are 32 pixels short and wont be able to operate specific panels within the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. Appreciated 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Minimum requirements are what they say: MINIMUM requirements to run the software.

If the latter is the case, would it run if I buy an external monitor?

If that monitor meets or exceeds the minimum requirements, you will be fine.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 30, 2020 Apr 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question. I'm planning on buying Adobe CC, but my Lenovo Thinkpad doesn't have enough resolution. It only has 1366 x 768; lower than the minimum requirements that Adobe has published. 

Now here is my question: Does the software run properly, whilst some of the borders get cut off, or does it geniuinely NOT run?

I'm planning on buying it if it does run; I can just adjust the size of the software. If the latter is the case, would it run if I buy an external monitor?

I want to mainly run softwares like Photoshop, Illustrator, Dimensions and Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines