• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My old computer is no longer being used how do I install Creative cloud on a new computer?

Advocate ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new computer coming soon and will want to have my Creative Cloud membership and apps on it. How do I do this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Hi Ken,

It's pretty straightforward, install Creative Cloud desktop app on your new computer, login with the Adobe Id that has the subscription, install the apps you need using Creative Cloud app and you are all set to use them on the new computer.

The rule is you can install the apps on as many computers as you need, activate it on two, use it only on one at a time. If you will no longer use the old computer, you can log out of your Adobe id on it and also deactivate that computer

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/activate-deactivate-products.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ken,

It's pretty straightforward, install Creative Cloud desktop app on your new computer, login with the Adobe Id that has the subscription, install the apps you need using Creative Cloud app and you are all set to use them on the new computer.

The rule is you can install the apps on as many computers as you need, activate it on two, use it only on one at a time. If you will no longer use the old computer, you can log out of your Adobe id on it and also deactivate that computer

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/activate-deactivate-products.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines