My old "Adobe Creative Suite 2.0" will not start

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In many years I had a old version of Adobe Creative Suite 2.0 and it has been good on my laptop with Windows 10. - Then I got trouble on my computer and reformat it to factory.
After reinstall my old Adobe Creative Suite 2.0 it will not start even I still have my license number.

The error is saying:
Your Adobe Photoshop username, organization, or serial number is missing or invalid.The application cannot contimue and must now exit.

And then the application is stopped. - What to do, help
Viggo from Norway

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can no longer reinstall and/or (re)activate Creative Suite 2 even if you have the original installation disks.

As you may or may not know, the old activation servers had to be retired in 2013 (see this thread). Adobe once offered a special version of CS2 for people who purchased CS2 that circumvented the need for online activation. However, Installers for all Creative Suite apps are no longer available.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines