Highlighted

Need a recommendation for generating well designed maps

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I need to generate about 30 maps for a presentation and am wondering if anyone can recommend a site, software or program where I can create a nicely design map. It doesn’t need to be interactive and I need to have the plot point labeled on the map. The presentation will be printed in final form.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need a recommendation for generating well designed maps

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I need to generate about 30 maps for a presentation and am wondering if anyone can recommend a site, software or program where I can create a nicely design map. It doesn’t need to be interactive and I need to have the plot point labeled on the map. The presentation will be printed in final form.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This site lists 13 free/open-source cartography tools: https://gisgeography.com/free-gis-software/

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you linsims...I will check this out!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Get Started forum so that proper help can be offered.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 12, 2020 0
sleggitt LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. Thank you Peru Bob.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 12, 2020 0