• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help moving Creative Cloud files from one account to another

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I posted this more than 3 months ago and have received no replies, so I will try again:

At one educational institution I had an Adobe account and created many files in Adobe Sketch on my iPad under the Adobe user name of my email there. I am now at a different institution, still have access to those files on my iPad, but to install the Creative Suite on my desktop (iMac) and laptop (MacBook Pro), I needed to use my email address here to create a new Adobe ID, as it is a site license. Is there a way I can move the images from the cloud under my original Adobe ID to the new one?

Maybe what I need is to combine multiple Adobe IDs, and although there is a link on the Adobe website that mentions that, to find the answer leads me back to the screen I started. Any help here?

Thank you for any help in this regard.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>still have access to those files on my iPad

Connect your ipad to your computer via USB and do a manual copy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if you could do it, I think it's a really bad idea to merge accounts.  You're just asking for problems. 

I think John's idea is your best option.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry to say, but the items in Creative Cloud cannot be accessed on the iPad except in Adobe Sketch or other Adobe iPad programs (there is no folder on the iPad containing the files). Also, there is no way to access those iCloud files through the iPad from my laptop. My present employer will not presently allow me to activate iCloud access on my laptop, making it impossible to open them in Photoshop while it is open on the iPad, as I used to do. I can only share the image, which is transported to my laptop as a jpg file, and the layers are lost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines