• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help to buying a laptop for Motion Graphics, Video Editing and Graphics Design

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I need few suggestions or recommendations to buying a high end laptop with 10th gen i7 processor. while I am searching for the same I found LG Gram Laptop - 17" IPS WQXGA (2560 x 1600) Intel 10th Gen Core i7 1065G7 CPU. But in the specifications they mentioned that laptop is coming with intel Iris Plus graphics. Is this best for video editing, graphics and graphic design works? 

Or please suggest me good 10th gen i7 laptop for my works.

Thanks and Regards

Bapiraju.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

As that topic is not helpful to me, so I posted as new topic. That topic was discussed 3-4 years back and in meanwhile lot many changes has been done. As of now I am using Dell Inspiron 3rd Gen i7 processor with AMD Radeon graphic card which I am using from more than7 years. 

If you have any good laptop suggessions please let me know.

My requirement: 10th geb i7, morethan 15inch screen, more than 8GB ram and better graphics card apart from the onboard graphics card (Intel)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does it really have to be a laptop?  You get a lot more for your money with a good workstation.

https://www.pugetsystems.com/recommended/Recommended-Systems-for-Adobe-Premiere-Pro-143/Hardware-Rec...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines