need help

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i download the adobe portfolio app on the left side of my screen so it can show up like the rest of the apps i have on adobe ? in the search bar i cant seem to find it 

TOPICS
Activation, Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this live stream, Adobe Evangelist Terry White shows how you can have your own custom portfolio with Adobe Portfolio. Adobe Portfolio is part of your Crea...
Adobe Photography Evangelist Terry White is here to show you how to create your online portfolio with Adobe Portfolio. See how to easily integrate your Light...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
mr_24_7 AUTHOR
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks i thought it could be put on my computer with the rest of the apps
they should really consider this to go with the rest of the adobe apps

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Portfolio is a specific web site from Adobe, for people to create simple web galleries of pictures without needing to get a web site of their own.  So it's just the tools on that one specific web site. Of course, most businesses and commercial photographers will outgrow this fixed web site very quickly.

If you want to make things LIKE Adobe Portfolio but on your own web site or disk, you will need something entirely different.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines