Highlighted

need link to download a file so I can activate my Photoshop Elements on a second PC...

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the directions I received to activate my second PC for Photoshop Elements.....but I do not have thel ink for the download.....can anyone help? I tried adobe uspport....weekend no one there maybe?      

"Please go to C drive and then go to Program file X86 and then you will find the option of common file then Adobe under Adobe you will get the option of Adobe Gc Clint please delete that folder and download the application from the above link. "

as stated I never received "the above link"..

or do I have to waitt until Monday/

thank you in advance 

Stephen Fleay

Portugal.

Topics

Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

need link to download a file so I can activate my Photoshop Elements on a second PC...

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are the directions I received to activate my second PC for Photoshop Elements.....but I do not have thel ink for the download.....can anyone help? I tried adobe uspport....weekend no one there maybe?      

"Please go to C drive and then go to Program file X86 and then you will find the option of common file then Adobe under Adobe you will get the option of Adobe Gc Clint please delete that folder and download the application from the above link. "

as stated I never received "the above link"..

or do I have to waitt until Monday/

thank you in advance 

Stephen Fleay

Portugal.

Topics

Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a link to download Photoshop Elements 2020 and 2019
https://helpx.adobe.com/au/download-install/kb/photoshop-elements-downloads.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines