• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to log in for each document i use.

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently reinstalled Cloud and several of its apps on a new computer. Now, whenever I try open a PDF or In Design file, it asks for a login for each document I pull up. I have used Cloud and the apps on my first computer for years without this ever occurring. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it asking for your Adobe ID or your computers Log In, Administrators, Username and Password?

Are you Sign In to the Creative Cloud Desktop App?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can log in to adobe.com and double check my username, password, etc. Now when I try to open Creative Cloud on my desktop, I fill in email, get texted a code, put in the code, then put in password, and then it cycles me back throug the same loop over and over again, sending code after code Should I just uninstall all the programs and start over?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If I try to open acrobat, it askes for a logon, then the last four digits of my phone, then my password. It does the same thing for every PDF I try to open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines