• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to sign in every time I minimize Photoshop.

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop.  2021-02-07 09.26.24.jpg
TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

first try, resetting the cc app. to reset the Creative Cloud desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press: Win: Ctrl + Alt + R Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

if that fails, reset your preferences -  https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Thx.

I will try this thx.

Stefaan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did either work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I tried but could not get it to work. I have a friend who is a computer expert who is looking to see if he can help me.

This system that works in a cloud is might be practical for USA and Europe but not for Africa.

We have large areas with no internet/cellphone signal.

Will let you know thx

Stefaan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you open an adobe subscription app and sign in (which requires an internet connection), you should be able to minimize the app, disconnect from the internet and continue to use the app (without being prompted to sign in).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'which requires an internet connection'

As you say, but there is NO internet in the middle of the bush in parts of Africa, and that is usually where the wild animals live. How do the other wildlife photographers manage?  Sure, it is not just me having the problem.

My problem is that every time I have signed in, minimize, and want to work, I must sign in again. Have had three calls with your help center and they get it right till I switch my computer off for the night. Next day it all starts again, every time I minimize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sign in when you have a connection.

open the programs you want to use (during the next month).

re-opening a minimized adobe program should not cause a prompt for you to sign in.

others manage, because they don't have to sign in when using a previously minimized program.  did resetting your preferences, fix that problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

with your help center 

By @JS Bouwer

Just so you know:

This is a user to user forum. We are not Adobe employees.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thx a mil.

I realize it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines