Highlighted

Need to uninstall CS3 Extended - LOCKED, dead product

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inadvertently installed a copy of CS3 extended, thinking it was a new version of CS3 and not realizing that an older version of Photoshop was required. After I realized my mistake, I found a used version of CS3 and installed it. Unfortunalely, the 30 day trial of the Extended version is over and I cannot access my standard CS3 version; it keeps defaulting to the upgrade panel. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling just the CS3 severl times to no avail. Please help

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

Adobe removed the CS3 and earlier activation server... that is now a dead product

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Need to uninstall CS3 Extended - LOCKED, dead product

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I inadvertently installed a copy of CS3 extended, thinking it was a new version of CS3 and not realizing that an older version of Photoshop was required. After I realized my mistake, I found a used version of CS3 and installed it. Unfortunalely, the 30 day trial of the Extended version is over and I cannot access my standard CS3 version; it keeps defaulting to the upgrade panel. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling just the CS3 severl times to no avail. Please help

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

Adobe removed the CS3 and earlier activation server... that is now a dead product

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Oct 09, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Oct 09, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to remove programs MAY work with that very old version

Translate

Translate

Oct 09, 2020 0