Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neither Photoshop nor CC downloads/starts

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

first and foremost, I'm an experienced PC User and I've already tried all the Troubleshooting I found on the official websites of adobe (including deleting the files inside the %appdata%[..] folder, using the Uninstaller that you can download somewhere etc.) I even reinstalled my whole PC because I thought it's a problem on my side - it surely is not. I have a fresh and perfectly working WIN10 version installed now.

When I load up the Installer for Adobe Photoshop or Creative Cloud the client wants me to log in on the website. I do that and the launcher opens and the loading circle starts spinning. After a while (around 15-20 seconds) the Website opens again, loggs in again and the launcher opens again. This process repeats itself unlimited times.

I've resubscripted after a long time and I am so turned off by this whole Cloud Stuff. I just want my Photoshop to work... this is ridiculous. 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

So I've found a solution finally. Even tough I reinstalled my whole system from scratch nothing but this helped.

I've deleted the Files inside following Folder: %appdata%/Local/Adobe/OOBE.

I've used the Adobe Cleaner again, deleting everything regarding Adobe (including Host file - even tough I've fixed that manually already).

I've restarted the PC.

I've started the Adobe Installer as Administrator (like I did before as well). 

Why it works - I don't know but currently it works. We will see for how

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

have you successfully downloaded and installed the cc desktop app from here, https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

if you have trouble downloading, clear your browser's cache, try another browser or use the alternate links at the bottom of the above page. 

once that's successfully installed, use it to install your ps and any other subscription/trial cc programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used an alternate downlaod link to install the CC but after logging I get a long loading loading loop and it tells me to log in again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure the problem is somewhere within the login process. Even tough I'm logged in on the website (or whenever I login again) I feel like the app does not recognize that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i know you've resolved this problem, but for others - Adobe Creative Cloud signs you out or asks you to sign in repeatedly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a newbie, can you please guide me in detail how I can download cc desktop app from this link https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

When I try to open the downloaded file it doesn't open. Is this an issue with my operating system or this file not supported?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use the alternative links at the bottom of the page:

gif.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + OS + all other apps you use. Check each one.
- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Win10 64bit, 32 GB Ram, newest Intel i9 and loads of free Disk Space. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've found a solution finally. Even tough I reinstalled my whole system from scratch nothing but this helped.

I've deleted the Files inside following Folder: %appdata%/Local/Adobe/OOBE.

I've used the Adobe Cleaner again, deleting everything regarding Adobe (including Host file - even tough I've fixed that manually already).

I've restarted the PC.

I've started the Adobe Installer as Administrator (like I did before as well). 

Why it works - I don't know but currently it works. We will see for how long. All I can say is that Cloud Softwares are pure devil and everybody should feel bad for developing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines